Show Us Your Home Game – We want to get to know our Reno area players! Share a picture of your home game on facebook, instagram, or twitter, and tag @ininjapoker and use the hashtag #ininjasquad. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM PST March 11th. One winner will be chosen at random and will receive a free entry into our squad event March 14th at Atlantis Casino in Reno, Nevada. Entry is non-transferable.
Contest Rules and Limitations
- WAIVER OF CERTAIN JUDICIAL RIGHTS. By entering the Contest, you agree that any disputes between yourself and Next Level Poker LLC, or any disputes between yourself – or any agent, assignee, heir, or other person claiming by or through you – and Next Level Poker LLC – or any agent, subsidiary, parent, employee, director, officer, or person implicated by reason of their relation to Next Level Poker LLC – will be subject to the choice of laws and forum selection clause included below, and that no claim may be brought as a class action lawsuit, class action arbitration, or other class action – or collective – proceeding. You are also waiving your right to a trial by jury. These are important rights that you are relinquishing, and you should consider them carefully before proceeding.
- Restrictions on Use. By entering the Contest, you represent, warrant, covenant, and agree that:
- Entry in the Contest is not prohibited by any federal, state, municipal, local, or other laws, ordinances, statutes, regulations, treaties, or other binding legal enactments in the location in which you are located, and that you will immediately withdraw your entry should you discover such to be prohibited by one or more controlling laws;
- You are physically situated within the United States of America, inclusive of its various states, territories, and federal enclaves, and not physically situated in any other country, principality, republic, territory, state, district or enclave;
- You are entering the Contest for yourself, and not on behalf of, for the benefit of, in cahoots with, at the direction of, or in connection with any other person or entity; and
- You have read these Terms, considered these Terms, and are electing to proceed bound by the Terms by virtue of your own free will and not due to any coercion or the coercive efforts of Next Level Poker LLC or any third party.
- Service Use Verification. To enter the Contest, you may be required to provide certain information concerning yourself, your various social media accounts, and/or your status with other third party persons or entities who we – in our sole and absolute discretion – deem appropriate identity verification parties. In providing information to Next Level Poker LLC, you agree to be truthful, to not materially omit relevant information, and to promptly notify us – at the address below – of any errors or omissions. For purposes of these Terms, if we ask you to provide us with your status with one or more other third party persons or entities, whether for identity verification purposes or otherwise, and you furnish such information (whether by the process colloquially known as “linking” accounts, or otherwise), you are further agreeing that all information you have furnished, or will furnish, to such third party is also truthful, and that you have not materially omitted any relevant information in your dealings and interactions with such third party(ies).
- User Content. All content created, developed, uploaded, shared, posted, imaged, or otherwise brought about by you, during your participation in the Contest, shall be known herein as “User Content.” By making any User Content available in the Contest, you grant to Next Level Poker LLC a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, publicly perform, and distribute your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Contest to yourself and others. You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content, or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that your User Content will not infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Indemnification. You agree that if anyone brings a claim against Next Level Poker LLC or any of its agents, subsidiaries, parents, members, employees, directors, officers, or other person(s) implicated by reason of their relation to Next Level Poker LLC, whether in law or equity, due to or in connection with any of your User Content, that to the fullest extent permitted by controlling law you will indemnify and hold such claim respondent harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable and necessary attorneys’ fees and suit costs) in connection with such claim.
- Limitation of Liability. Next Level Poker LLC shall not be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including lost profits and property damage, even if we were advised of the possibility of such damages, nor shall we be held liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed One Thousand Dollars and No Cents ($1,000.00) in the lawful currency of the United States. These limitations do not affect your rights as a consumer or purport to limit liability that cannot be excluded under the law in your usual place of abode.
- Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Forum Selection. Any dispute concerning these Terms, the Contest, or any matter related to these Terms or the Contest, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Maryland sitting in Montgomery County or, should such court lack subject matter jurisdiction, the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland or, should such court lack subject matter jurisdiction, the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. You irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of each of these courts. For the avoidance of doubt, this forum selection clause is not conjunctive in nature; the only forum in which a dispute may be brought is the District Court of Maryland sitting in Montgomery County, unless that court specifically lacks subject matter jurisdiction; if – and only if – that court lacks subject matter jurisdiction over the specific dispute, may the dispute be brought in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland; and if – and only if – that court lacks subject matter jurisdiction over the specific dispute, may the dispute be brought in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
- Savings. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Survival. The provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive the termination of these Terms shall survive such termination.
- Waiver. No waiver of any provision of these Terms by us shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Our social media contests are not endorsed by, associated with, or administered by the social media platforms where we run them including facebook, instagram, and twitter.
Live on Twitch
- Load More...
Happy Holidays from iNinja!
Need a last minute gift? Send the player in your life to our event in Reno for a ski, spa, and poker vacation from April 30-May 10. Relax and win 🎁 😎🥰🤑🤩@atlantiscasino @PokerAtlantis
Announcing our next event at @PokerAtlantis @atlantiscasino April 30 through May 10! Great guarantees, Resurrection events, Assasin Squad and more are all back and expected to be even bigger this year!
An epic battle of the tour greats just went down in MN. 190 entries & @MSPTeric, @BryanMileski, and @Oceanpup all at the final table. Everyone played great, but in the end only the iNinja logo ended up in the winners photo. Much respect boys. 👍Minnesota Molly (Living in Las Vegas)@MollyAnneMossey
Congratulations to our Pink Ninja @MollyAnneMossey for cashing in her first EPT in Barcelona!!!
Out 50th AK<JJ for €25,650. Had so much fun!!! Will definitely be playing @PokerStarsLIVE and EPT events again!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for all the love everyone ❤️😘 I'll respond to all the texts, dms, etc. after I grab a glass of wine and some tapas to celebrate/unwind! 😍🍷🎉
We have created a free app to work on your push/fold game! More info coming, including a complete explanation of how to alter these ranges based on your opponents and tournament payouts, but for now just check out the app. https://t.co/to2oq7Ujt4