iNinja Poker was started as a poker league in Minnesota and quickly grew into a full fledged tournament series, giving away more than two million dollars in it’s first two years. After some financial troubles it was acquired by a new ownership group in 2017. We believe that better tournaments, more players, more venues, and bigger sponsors, are necessary for the growth of tournament poker and we believe this market is largely untapped. Getting sponsors together with venues and players helps everyone work together to put on better events for less money.
Our events include seminars from world class pros, final and featured tables broadcast live, and giveaways from our generous sponsors. The technology we use allows us to offer a better product, at a lower price point, than any tour in the world.
Why the name iNinja?
To be honest, we don’t know. We know that the tour’s founder was a wizard with promotion and he chose the name. And we know it worked. From 316 players at the first event to over 1,000 players in two years, the name clearly worked!
If you are a sponsor or a venue looking to work with iNinja Poker to promote your event, we would love to talk to you about how we can help.
iNinja Poker is dedicated to maintaining an honest and transparent business model and fostering integrity within the industry. This commitment to integrity is very important to us. This is why we promise –
- We will never handle player funds. Ever. Prize pools belong in the hands of the players, paid out by the casino where they bought in, on the day they are won.
- We will never take money from prize pools. We will be paid as contractually agreed with the venue and we will not take money from prize pools for trophies, promotions, or future events. The prize pool belongs to the players.
- We will be vigilant in our attempts to keep rake numbers reasonable and make sure dealers and staff are well compensated for their hard work.
- We will pay our bills. Vendors, bloggers, broadcasters, and anyone else who works with us will be paid promptly and completely.
- A guarantee is a guarantee. We won’t offer it if we can’t honor it. Plain and simple language.
- We do not play our own events and we do not buy players into our events. As much as we would love to be playing with you, we will not even consider dipping our toes into anything that might look unethical.
- We will always do everything we can to make sure that venues hosting our events adhere to TDA rules in all tournaments. It will be written into our contracts with venues whenever possible.
The company is solely controlled by Next Level Poker, a Limited Liability Corporation registered in the state of Minnesota and owned by Chris Wallace, Brian Soja, and Jordan Handrich. We are grateful for the contributions Issac Tucker made in creating the tour and his ongoing helpful advice on putting events together, but he no longer has any controlling interest in the company and this will not change. Our legal representation comes from Verstandig Law.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this page or it’s contents.
Live on Twitch
- Load More...
We have created a free app to work on your push/fold game! More info coming, including a complete explanation of how to alter these ranges based on your opponents and tournament payouts, but for now just check out the app. https://t.co/to2oq7Ujt4
Repping @iNinjaPoker and @VerStandigLaw in day 2 of the $800 WSOP event. Got table mates with stinky breath? You can find me for some mints.James Breakwell, Exploding Unicorn@XplodingUnicorn
I found my Spirit Child.
5-year-old: I'm not a little kid anymore.
Me: Then what are you?
5: A princess ninja.
Hey folks. We made an app! Complete Vegas summer tournament schedule in a simple and easy to use format. No pop ups, no logging in, no email address required. Just download it and use it. https://t.co/HmYhrou7Zt
For anyone who brought donations for our direct donation project, you can find me at table 619 Miranda, DM me and I can pick it up on dinner break, or you can leave it at the Bell Desk under my name Jordan Handrich. Looking for any cloths, shoes, etc in any size.